.:: Da Sting ::.





déménagement du blog à l'adresse
http://dasting.wordpress.com/
















13 janvier 2009

Nouvel Interview de RZA sur XXLmag


RZA parle de la situation du Wu, et de la possibilité d'un prochain album du Clan.
Il parle aussi de Boy Jones, le fils d'ODB.

So far we haven’t recorded anything, but conversations have been coming up though. That’s pretty interesting to hear the conversations come up about maybe us going in and doing one more fuckin’ killer album, but this time just have everybody take they shirt off—even me, take my shirt off from the door. So instead of coming in with your ideas and this and that, everybody just come in naked and build it from there. I think that’s something that we never actually ever did. Usually I had all the ideas or something or some brothers had predetermined ideas, but I think now, it’s like everybody in the crew is a master at what they do. And so we all got to accept that, even me, that as the Abbot I gotta accept that. If we take that approach, I’m pretty sure we would come with something very, very unique. I don’t know if that’s gonna happen, but there are conversations.

-- Publier un commentaire / Add a comment --

Aucun commentaire: