.:: Da Sting ::.





déménagement du blog à l'adresse
http://dasting.wordpress.com/
















31 juillet 2009

Ghostface interviewé sur "Wizard Of Poetry"

Interview de GFK sur le site NYmag. L'interview tourne autour de son prochain album, qui sera son dernier sur Def Jam.

What does the title The Wizard of Poetry mean to you?
It was a title I had since I did the Pretty Toney album, and I just wanted to do something that had meaning with it. I wanted to base it around The Wizard of Oz. I was passing the chuckle patches and all that stuff like that, doing everything till I got to the Emerald City, and meeting the person that was like God, you know what I mean? That’s what I was gonna do: fall asleep where the chuckle patches was at, under a tree or something, and here go these skits, and they laughing and all this shit. I could have been dreaming, or whatever the case may be. But things had to change, 'cause I couldn’t take the same likeness of that movie and put it on my album 'cause then it’s gonna cause a problem. But I still kept the Wizard of Poetry and Emerald City.

Aucun commentaire: