.:: Da Sting ::.





déménagement du blog à l'adresse
http://dasting.wordpress.com/
















16 juillet 2009

Le titre du prochain album de GFK sera...


...The Wizard Of Poetry. Cet album, qui devrait être le dernier sous Def Jam sera bien un album aux sonorités RnB. La date de sortie devrait être communiquée bientôt.
"It's my last album so I wanted to do the album I always wanted to do. You gotta tell the fans that you not gettin' no younger here, we gettin' older! And everybody don't sell crack no more, man. I don't sell crack, yo. I ain't movin' no bricks or none of that other sh*t. I ain't shoot nobody in like since the early 90's, man. How long you gonna be 40 years-old and actin' like you still sellin' cracks and you on the block and you doin' this and you doin' that when times is more serious, man" GFK

"The new album is called The Wizard of Poetry. It is an R&B album. When I say that, this is what I mean, Ghostface usually raps over melodic, soulful R&B tracks. This time, we came around and I had him rhyme over the same type of tracks, but we matched him with great R&B stars. John Legend is on there. Raheem DeVaughn is on there. Estelle is on there. Musiq Soulchild is on there. Lloyd is on there. We just paired him up. It's the same Ghost, the same gritty host, the same Ghost that talks to the ladies in that soulful voice along with R&B hooks." Lenny Santiago


Aucun commentaire: