.:: Da Sting ::.





déménagement du blog à l'adresse
http://dasting.wordpress.com/
















13 février 2008

Peter Rock voudrait suivre la même voie que RZA à Hollywood


"I will always do something in music. Anything that I am able to do professionally in music I will pursue it. One of the things I really want to get into scoring movies. I dibbled and dabbled in it but I really would like to get into it in a serious way especially since I seen how RZA capitalized on the scoring thing with Kill Bill and Blade and all that. I would like to deal with action movies, superhero movies, and gangster movies. Gangster shit and superhero shit in particular. I’m real into the superhero thing big time. I been into them since I was a kid, so I would love to be part of one of them. I like a lot of the movies they’ve been making and they’ve been coming out with a lot of them lately so I’m really gung ho about getting into it now."

Aucun commentaire: